The Board approved the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 25 November 2020.
The Board approved the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 11 December 2020 with amendments
The Board approved the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 18 December 2020 with amendments
WHEREAS the Technical Committee has completed its work;
RESOLVED that the Technical Committee is hereby dissolved.
WHEREAS the Board has taken note of the WHOIS Database Accuracy Report as submitted by the Management.
RESOLVED that the report be published for the information of the Resources Members and the community-at-large.
WHEREAS there is a need to appoint four members, three community volunteers and one Board Member, to the Nomination Committee 2021 in terms of article 9 of the Bylaws;
WHEREAS persons domiciled in South Africa sub-regions are not eligible in terms of article 9.1 of the Bylaws;
WHEREAS several volunteers from the community expressed an interest;
RESOLVED to appoint Caleb Ogundele Olumuyiwa, Fabian Arbogast Jr and Raymond Mamattah to the Nomination Committee 2021 as community representatives;
RESOLVED to appoint Abdalla Omari to the Nomination Committee as the Board representative.
WHEREAS the Board has reviewed the AFRINIC Election Processes and Guidelines;
RESOLVED to adopt the new Election Processes and Guidelines as amended.
The Board approved the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 20 January 2021 with amendments.
The Board approved the minutes of the Board Meeting held on 17 February 2021 with amendments.
Whereas the PDWG have by consensus suggested the appointment of:
- Mr Vincent Ngundi for a two-year term with effect from April 10th 2021 until the first Public Policy Meeting of 2023
- Mr Darwin da Costa for a one year term with effect from April 10th 2021 until the first Public Policy Meeting of 2022
- Whereas the implementation of the suggestion of the PDWG requires compliance with the provisions of Sec 3.3 third paragraph of the CPM to enable the PDWG to function in terms of its mandate
- Whereas the PDP requires a staggered term for the Co-Chairs
RESOLVED, as an exceptional measure, to approve that Mr Vincent Ngundi and Mr Darwin da Costa complete the term of past Co-Chairs and further serve a duration required to make a 2 year and 1-year term respectively.
The Board approved the minutes of the Board meetings held on 3 March 2021 with amendments.
The Board approved the minutes of the Board meetings held on 25 March 2021 with amendments.
WHEREAS, the Board has taken note of both reports titled '/Report on Performance Management -2020/' and '/Amount Proposed for Bonus - 2020/', both prepared by the Human Resource & Administration Manager and duly reviewed by the Remuneration Committee (RemCo).
RESOLVED to rescind the Board resolution 201611.314.
RESOLVED to proceed with the payment of the Performance Bonus for the year 2020, not exceeding USD 95,000.
Despite the provisions of the current Appeal Committee’s Terms of Reference and in view of 2 members of the Appeal Committee having resigned, the Board resolves that
- pending the review of the Appeal Committee’s Terms of Reference, the Appeal Committee be exceptionally allowed to proceed as a committee of 3 members, and
- the remaining 3 members of the Appeal Committee is considered sufficient to constitute the Appeal Committee’s quorum until the 2 vacancies are filled.
WHEREAS the Board has taken note of the proposed amendments to the Delegation of Authority
RESOLVED to adopt the Delegation of Authority as amended.