We invite all individuals wishing to make presentations during AIS’21 to be held online, from 31 May to 4 June 2021 to submit proposals and/or abstracts.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at AIS’21, we are seeking presentations of a wide range of issues, broadly related to the growth, access and development of the Internet in Africa.
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on the following areas:
- The Internet and Sustainable Development
- Internet Governance
- Business Practices and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Core Internet Infrastructure
- Access, Utility and Development
- Internet Number Resources Management
- Internet Measurements
- Higher Education in the Age of Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Open Data/Big Data
- Technology and Content Production
- Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
- Internet of Things
- Industry 4.0
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Applications
- Peering and Interconnection
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 30 minutes.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session. Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
Please submit your proposal via https://registration.afrinic.net/elections/ais21-c4p
- Fill in the online form with the requested information
- Click on 'Submit' at Step 4 of the form to complete your submission.
Important dates to note
- Deadline for submitting an application - 26 April 2021
- Notification of acceptance of application - 6 May 2021
- Submission of presentation - 25 May 2021