PDWG election process
Table of contents
- PDWG election process
- Election Information
- Election time lines
- Verification of Nominations
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Election Results
According to the AFRINIC Policy Development Process (PDP), two (2) co-chairs shall be selected from the community to carry out the administrative functions of the Policy Development Working Group (PDWG).
The PDWG chairs are responsible for:
- Creating reports (summaries) of mailing list discussions in preparation for face-to-face meetings.
- Chairing meeting sessions and declaring consensus.
- Creating post-meeting policy reports and posting them to the mailing list.
- Sending Last Call notifications and evaluating consensus or not thereof.
- Writing reports to the board to recommend ratification of policy proposals that have attained consensus.
- Evaluating emergencies that could necessitate varying the normal PDP.
- AFRINIC Events
- Policy development
- Internet Governance
- Email & mailing lists
- Bylaws Review
- IANA Oversight
- IPv4 Exhaustion
- Operational Reports
- FIRE Africa
- Code of Conduct