AFRINIC is delighted to announce the launch of the 'Mastering IPv6 Transition Techniques' e-course.
As you know by now, IPv4 and IPv6 are incompatible. However, both protocols need to co-exist as networks transition to IPv6, hence the need for IPv6 transition techniques.
This course covers the three categories of IPv6 transition techniques;
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate scenarios that necessitate the use of transition techniques
- Identify the dual-stack, tunnelling and translation components
- Demonstrate how dual-stack, tunnelling and translation work
- Configure and verify dual-stack
- Configure and verify the specific tunnelling & translation transition techniques