ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
Table of contents
- ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- Election time lines
- How to Nominate
- Nomination Verification
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Vote Counting and Announcement of Election Results
4. Nomination Verification
- AFRINIC Staff liaison to the NomCom shall verify that all nominations were submitted within the given period and includes all the required information.
- The Chair of the NomCom should notify nominees and the nominator of the reception of the nomination.
- The Nominee should at the same time be asked for confirmation of intent to run for the seat. Ineligible nominations are rejected and the nominator and nominee are notified separately.