Web Application Engineer
|Department||IT & Engineering|
|Job Title||Web Application Engineer|
|Job Summary||Develops and maintains dynamic web applications.|
|Reports to||Application Unit Manager|
|Number of direct reports||None|
- Application analysis and design.
- UX analysis and design.
- Project planning and documentation.
- Writing custom frontend web applications.
- Writing custom CRUD backend applications.
- Developing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Working with and writing CMS components, modules, plugins and templates.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Working with Source Control Management systems.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Ensure that web applications follow the internal architecture standards and comply to organisational quality standards.
- Ensure that all code follows the internal coding and security standards.
- Ensure all projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Update job knowledge by
- researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products;
- participating in educational opportunities;
- reading professional publications;
- maintaining personal networks;
- participating in professional organisations.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Contribute to the success of the team.
or on the following address:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
11th Floor, Standard Chartered Tower,
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8th May 2017
Start date: As soon as possible
Interviews will be held at AFRINIC office in Ebène for local applicants and telephone interviews will be conducted for candidates outside Mauritius.
AFRINIC reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.