Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments
Last modified : 30/06/2010
All payments of AFRINIC invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- AFRINIC accepts the following cards:
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in US dollars.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by our payment processor, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in AFRINIC's records.
- Payments are credited to AFRINIC Ltd.
- Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by the State Bank of Mauritius using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- AFRINIC does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, your credit card provider will confirm that the payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, your credit card provider will advise you of same. AFRINIC; however, will not be informed why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice, to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of AFRINIC services and Internet resources.
- In either scenario (i.e. success or failure) the result of your transaction will be relayed to you on-screen though, as mentioned previously, in the case of a failed transaction you will have to contact your credit card provider for details.
- AFRINIC will confirm your payment details via email.
- By using AFRINIC's online credit card facilities you agree to all applicable AFRINIC policies relating to your Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the AFRINIC privacy statement.
- AFRINIC's Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.