ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- Election time lines
- How to Nominate
- Nomination Verification
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Vote Counting and Announcement of Election Results
8. Vote Counting and Announcement of Election Results
The CEO, Chair, and Co-Chair of the NomCom present during the face-to- face meeting and two (2) or three (3) volunteers from the other RIRs present in cooperation with AFRINIC Legal Counsel, shall compile the votes to determine the winners.
The Chair of the NomCom announces the election results after the vote count with the vote detail for only the elected candidates.
The CEO shall send final results via e-mail to all AFRINIC members, and to the following lists:
The result will be simultaneously posted on the AFRINIC website.