ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- Election time lines
- How to Nominate
- Nomination Verification
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Vote Counting and Announcement of Election Results
Open to individuals residing within the AfriNIC service region. Self-nominations are permitted and must be supported by two AfriNIC members in a good standing.
A person may only nominate one candidate. In case of multiple nominations by the same person, only the last nomination will be considered valid. AfriNIC or other RIR staff cannot nominate candidates nor be nominated.
- Who can vote?
Any one from the AfriNIC community present at the face-to-face meeting who meets the following criteria:
- Has registered to attend the meeting (must present the meeting badge as proof),
- Resides in a country within the AfriNIC service region and
- Is not AfriNIC staff.
Ballots for the vote are to be distributed at meeting registration desk.
- Voting by Proxy
Proxy voting is not allowed for the NRO-NC representative election.