AFRINIC Bylaws (2007) - Archived
- AFRINIC Bylaws (2007) - Archived
- TYPE AND OBJECTS OF COMPANY
- COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE
- REGISTERED OFFICE
- POWERS OF MEMBERS
- TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- GENERAL MEETINGS
- PROCEEDINGS AT GENERAL MEETINGS
- APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTORS
- REMOVAL OF DIRECTORS
- POWERS OF DIRECTORS
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- REMUNERATION OF ELECTED DIRETORS
- PROCEEDINGS OF DIRECTORS
- INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
- COMMON SEAL, AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS
9.1 The Board shall call an annual General Meeting to be held-
(i) not more than once in each year;
(ii) not later than 6 months after the balance sheet date of the Company; and
(iii) not later than 15 months after the previous annual General Meeting.
9.2 A special General Meeting:may be called at any time by the Board; andshall be called by the Board on the written request of Full Members in accordance with Article 7.4(viii) above.
9.3 A resolution in writing signed by not less than 75 percent of Members entitled to vote on such a resolution is as valid as if it had been passed at a General Meeting of those Members.