Work at AFRINIC
As a Regional Internet Number Registry, AFRINIC offers a unique opportunity to be at the core of the Internet development both globally and in its service region, which covers the African continent and Indian Ocean region. Our Head Office is situated in Mauritius.
AFRINIC is committed to an open and transparent recruitment process and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an international oriented company consisting of staff from different countries with varying but complementary skills, experiences and personalities. Our working language is English with French as the secondary language.
For all of our positions, we look for candidates with the following attributes :
- enjoy working in an international environment;
- an interest in Internet Technology;
- the ability and openness to learn quickly;
- the understanding of Africa environment; and,
- the willingness to contribute to the Internet development in Africa. We will mention any specific qualifications required in each job description.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a wide range of other benefits. These include:
- Progressive health insurance for you, your spouse/partner and children under 18 (Limited to 3 children).
- Contribution towards a pension scheme.
- 20 days vacation, 13th month salary as bonus.
- An interesting training budget for all staff.
- Language lessons - if you wish to learn French or English.
- Annual performance and salary reviews.
- An allowance to get a broadband Internet connection at home.
- Transportation costs to office are subsidised.
- Car subsidies are available for expatriates.
- Paid parental leave after one year with the company.
- Contribution towards gym membership.
- Part-time contracts are possible.
How to Apply
For all of our open positions, we will need your CV accompanied by a motivation letter, both in English. Please include your CV in a PDF format.
We encourage electronic applications. To help us process your application, please state the job reference number in the subject line of your e-mail as quoted on the advertisement (in lowecase and without space) and send it to jobs[at]afrinic.net.
You will receive an automated response acknowledging your application. Generally, if you are not contacted by our HR department within 15 days following the closing date of the advertisement, please consider that your application has not been selected. We accept internal applications for all vacancies. In the case of equal qualifications, internal candidates will have preference.
Preliminary interviews are usually conducted by phone for international applicants. Pre-selected candidates will be subject to several interviews. If a face-to-face interview is required for International candidates, AFRINIC will bear the cost for the travel and accommodation.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.